You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bancorporation is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
Zions Bancorp Corporate Trust has just opened an opportunity for a Trust Specialist in our corporate offices located in downtown Salt Lake City. Corporate Trust serves as trustee, paying agent, escrow agent and custodian for our clients, whom include municipalities, state agencies, other governmental agencies and business entities.
What your day will look like:
The Trust Specialist provides a variety of administrative services to trust account relationships. You’ll assist a team of administrators in assembling and analyzing information, monitoring and processing cash-flow, coordinating and executing all transactional activity, including investment trades. In addition, you’ll assist clients with questions and resolve client problems. You’ll serve as administrative liaison with clients and others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to trust operations. You’ll prepare calculations, internal reports and audit confirmations. You’re responsible for opening and closing accounts, monitoring account compliance and retention of account related documents.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
• Provide a variety of administrative and staff support services to the Trust team. • Use your MS Office skills to perform a variety of clerical duties.
• Assist in budget preparation and control activities.
• Assist in preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports.
• Administer programs, projects, and/or processes in support of Trust operations.
• Remain flexible and perform other duties as requested.