What you’ll be doing...
Your role will be to work with our national business and government customers over the phone to provide account servicing and technical support. You’ll be combining your natural ability to solve technical issues with your desire to help our customers. Your role will be critical in diagnosing and troubleshooting device issues while keeping customers informed, reassured, and ultimately happy to be our customers. You’ll provide a first-class customer experience with each and every call.
- Providing a high level of resolution support to multiple business customer types, adapting to their varying needs and requirements.
- Delivering efficient customer support on large accounts using web-based tools.
- Being solution oriented and proactive, providing first call resolution eliminating repeat calls and reducing unnecessary transfers.
- Selling the value of Verizon solutions and increasing company revenue.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of product offerings and network capabilities, positioning them as strategic solutions in a business environment.
- Applying technical knowledge to troubleshoot customer issues with evolving technologies.
- Assisting with escalations and large research requests.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy working with technology and are excited about helping others troubleshoot their technical issues. You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where it’s all about multi-tasking to get the job done. You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time. You relate well to all kinds of people and show genuine empathy. You listen attentively and can hone in on the most important issues. You explain things easily in ways that people can understand and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm for new ideas.
You’ll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One or more years of customer service and/or sales.
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule as needed.
Even better if you have:
- Associate’s degree.
- Technical certification related to networking.
- Two or more years of customer service experience.
- Experience working with technology products and services.
- Experience promoting and/or selling products and services.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment (120 mins) and record a video interview (30 mins). If you’re selected to move forward one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.