Admissions and Recruiting:
• Significant interpersonal communication and relationship building with prospective students over the phone, as well as in-person and through e-mail.
• Discuss program details with prospective students through outbound and inbound phone calls.
• Meet one-on-one with candidates to discuss their specific concerns and needs. Mentor and advise candidates on an academic path that best fits their situation.
• Manage the sales funnel through CRM system (Salesforce). This includes professional and academic details about the candidate and logging all interactions, including in-person meetings, phone calls, and emails.
• Consistently follow-up and stay connected with those who have expressed interest in pursuing their MBA.
• Accurately represent the EMBA program and the university. Be responsible for making decisions (in partnership with Director) related to running the program in an effective and conscientious manner.
• Assist with planning and executing recruiting events. Responsibilities may include; selecting venue and catering menu, assembling marketing materials, and interacting with and answering questions for prospective students.
Event and Class Management:
• Support EMBA class days. Responsibilities may include:, interacting with EMBA students, supporting faculty before and during class days with academic needs, a willingness to perform all necessary tasks required to provide students with a world-class experience.
• Plan, implement and ensure quality of EMBA class days by communicating with and making appropriate arrangements for the faculty, as well as arranging logistics for the students. This includes snack and meals, IT and equipment, course materials and any issues related to student needs for class.
• Serve as a resource for EMBA students to answer questions and advise on issues associated with all components of the program.
• This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Work Environment and Level of Frequency typically required
Nearly Continuously: Office environment.
Physical Requirements and Level of Frequency that may be required
Nearly Continuously: Sitting, hearing, listening, talking.
Often: Repetitive hand motion (such as typing), walking.
Seldom: Bending, reaching overhead.