Salt Lake City, UT
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
Provides project support to requesting department to ensure timeliness and effectiveness in completion of needed projects.
Essential Job Duties
1. Defines, develops and executes project planning deliverables including work plans and schedules for medium, multiple scope projects. Identifies needed resources and defines roles and responsibilities for assigned projects. Arranges for assignment of key project participants. May participate as a team member as needed.
2. Develops comprehensive business cases and scope documents for complex projects. Writes project business proposals. Assists team members with business case and business proposal development.
3. Analyzes data to validate client and functional requirements. Ensures that client and functional requirements are being met on assigned projects. Determines impact on existing processes and communicates to project sponsor.
4. Conducts analysis and defines efficient, cost effective solutions that support business and functional requirements. Coordinates project risk assessment and response planning. Communicates risk to sponsors and develops and executes mitigation strategies, with guidance as needed. Develops and performs quality assurance plans, reviews assigned projects.
5. Documents project deliverables, scope and content for assigned projects. Prepares and provides reports on task and deliverable completion. Develops and executes project communication plans. As needed, prepares presentations on findings to inform and suggests recommendations.
Entry Rate: $24.08 and up, commensurate with experience
Benefits Eligible: Yes. For more information about our exceptional benefits, please visit https://intermountainhealthcare.org/careers/employee-benefits/
Shift Details: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, with some additional hours as needed
Department: Musculoskeletal Clinical Program
Additional Details: This position requires constant handling of multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while anticipating potential issues.
Bachelor's degree or four years applicable department operations or project management experience such as managing a medium sized team, or multiple scope projects. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution, which will be verified.
Two years project related work experience.
Demonstrated advanced level experience with computer system applications including spreadsheet, word processing and database applications.
Demonstrated analytical, organizational and communication skills.
Experience in a health insurance or health care setting, including experience as a member of team managing medium sized or multiple scope projects.
Experience working with physicians
Strong organizational skills