Document Control Business Support
Salt Lake City, UT
Responsible for setting up Document Control requirements and processes for the implementation of the Teambinder system into the Minerals Division.
Identify Document Control tasks that can be centralised and based on these define the roles, responsibilities and interface point for the Global Document Control team in Chennai, India.
Develop and update the global document control procedures and guidelines to ensure correct, consistent and standardised processes are used throughout the Division.
Assure that the Director for Engineering Processes and Standards is aware of any document management issues and achievements by providing accurate update during regular meetings
Provide training and guidance for the Division’s document control centres in order to achieve aligned ways of working
Ensure adherence to the Company's Document Control Standard / Procedures
Escalate any requests for new Teambinder attribute values / fields or functionality from the business to the vendor
Become proficient in the use of the Teambinder system and input into the development of User Materials and Document Control Process / Procedures / Work instructions.
Manage the relationship with the Document Control system’s vendor.
Manage a Super user group of Document Controllers responsible for Document control in each region
Execute Quality Assurance on the Document Control Process and report the outcome
· High School
· Secondary education in a technical field an advantage
· Recent, relevant experience in a similar role within the Minerals or Mining or EPCM industry
· Comprehensive knowledge of standard document control protocols
· Advanced knowledge of document types, including Engineering and Design
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to collaborate with a global matrix organization to achieve a working solution to problems and/or design issues
· Proficient in change management and conflict resolution