Coordinator, Administrative Program
Salt Lake City, UT
Plans and implements activities of a program within a department, ensuring goals and objectives are in accordance with established criteria. Interprets program policies and advises program participants on the application of regulations.
1. Oversees daily program operations and coordinates program activities.
2. Develops and implements program goals and objectives.
3. Monitors program quality and effectiveness and researches improvement methods.
4. Establishes program budget; monitors and approves related expenditures and ensures budget goals are met.
5. Assists with grant writing and other fundraising activities.
6. Advises staff, students and others regarding program policies, goals and related technical issues.
7. Prepares reports, financial statements and records on program status and progress for management and outside agencies.
8. Writes and edits program related publications and promotional or educational materials.
9. Oversees others who schedule meetings, seminars and other program related functions.
10. May assign, direct and review work of support staff.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus one year directly related experience or equivalency required. Demonstrated ability to work independently, analyze and make decisions related to program content. Strong coordination and organizational skills required to prioritize conflicting deadlines. Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills are also required.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.